Monday, November 20, 2006

WHY OH WHY

Why have I chosen for this week to be the week I wean my absurdly addicted 19 month old baby off of his dearly beloved bottle? BECAUSE, this is the week that his 2 top pointy hurtful incisors are making their wonderful entrance into this world. YEAH! I'm so smart! Poor little baby. If only he had a smart mom, and not just a mom that cared solely on his baby teeth. I swear to god, if his one teeth wasn't showing some discoleration (bottle ROT!), then this boy would have a rice milk bottle every hour the rest of his life, as he wants. But I have to be the responsible mom now, and tell him, no more. So, this leads to my precious angel, annunciating, M-O-O-R-E M-I-L-K, so perfectly, and then his Mama, with such joy that his can talk so well, saying, "no Bastian, no more milk", "Look, here is the 10th sippy cup we have bought you, look there is nice warm milk in it for you, look there is plenty of juice and fresh water, your favorite!"...all so he can throw it at me with all his might and cry on the kitchen floor for the beforementioned 8 hours (plus a short nap). WHY WHY WHY!!! This is an evil trick being played upon him, by ME! of all people! The one who has nurtured him for every second since his awful emergency c-section into this world. My poor baby. But again, to the point..his teeth. They mean a lot to me, so thats why I'm doing this. The end. PS, his pediatrician promised me this won't harm him psychologically, and she better be right, OR ELSE!!!!!

1 comment:

papa said...

I love the "Why my baby hates me" title on your other post. Feels like a great name for a book. Happy TG. Love you all..and good luck with staying off the bottle (seb not you).