Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Next Bill Gates

My little genius. Now, I'm not completely technologically challenged...I like to think I can figure my way around this or that...but when the remote control for the DVD player goes missing, and Bastian is demanding a specific scene of a movie or a specific episode on a DVD, and all I see on the 300 DVD's DVD changer is stop, play and pause, he has definately has many melt downs over this.
But, as I was lifting him up today to hit play on the maching (something we just started doing), not only did he turn the circle thingy which happened to be fast forward!, but he opened a little compartment which lo and behold held the very buttons that would have saved me many a freakin times!! It had menu and sub menu! AHHHHHH!!!! Now, the circle thingy I had only ever before just pressed it and couldn't figure out its use, and I had never seen the little hidden trap door which held the almighty menu and select buttons! My little genius went straight to these and then straight to the scene he wanted. I shit you not!

No comments: